A Beginning of a New Era

Well, for a while now I have been trying to decide whether or not to just start up a blog to write random things with respect to biking, beer, coffee, and anything outdoors.

I will still do posts on the team van go website as well, that will pertain to the biking group, but this will work as another outlet to let the creative juices flow.

I will also apologize now for bad grammar, spelling or anything really.

Who am I.  For those who don't know me, I'm a mountain biker.  I enjoy spending countless hours in the forest on a bike, whether it is competing or just out for a ride.  I also enjoy beer, but really who doesn't.  I am able to really go through a cold or warm beer, and pick out some of the nuances and flavors.  Coffee, yes Coffee, I enjoy coffee almost as much as beer.  Outdoors.. really who doesn't like spending time outdoors, whether it is in the middle of the summer, or the middle of winter.  I also have a little girl who no doubt will be on a bike as soon as she can walk.





What is this all about:  Well at the end of the day, it is an outlet for me.  I was never really that good in English, or enjoyed reading, or writing for that matter.  For some reason lately, it has started to grow on me, as a way to express myself.  Also an excuse to drink beer then write very bias reviews, as well as check out different trails and experiences and write about it.

What is in the near future:  Well for 2018 and the beginning of 2019, there is many Wednesday night race series races hosted by Superfly Racing, there is Crank the Shield: SSM, also hosted by Superfly Racing, plus an Arizona trip in 2019, Park to Park (Killbear to Algonquin), and so many other fun weekend trips.  I will be honest, these trips will include beer at one stage or another.

As a reader, what will you get out of it:  Well, great question.  If you get one thing out of this whole thing, I hope it would be to go out and try something new.  Whether it is a new ride location, a new brewery, a different Coffee roaster.  Just something, if I can have one person try something new that they wouldn't have done before then my job is done.


At the end of the day, this whole thing will be dedicated to a dear friend that was lost.   I know he is looking down on all that knew him, wanting us to ride on.  #foreverteamralphie.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beer Review: PC Red Brew (De-alcoholized)

Beer Review: Redline Brewery - Wide Open Modern Pils

Product Review: Weeride Deluxe Kangaroo Bike Carrier